Due to COVID-19, Fit School is currently not meeting for in-person classes. You are welcome to join us for online classes at https://thefitschool.com/classes/online/fit-school-running-action-program/ . Stay well!
Please join us as we work together to help you reach a new level of fitness.
Are you ready to lose weight, gain muscle, and get faster, all while having fun?! Below are a few of the workouts we will be doing to help you reach your personal fitness goals:
- Intervals: walking/running at a slow pace for a certain amount of time, followed by a powerwalk/run for a certain amount of time
- Fartlek: (Swedish for “Speed Play”) walking/running at a slow, comfortable pace for a certain distance, followed by a powerwalk/run for a certain distance
- Time Trial: We will be taking a baseline measurement of how fast you can walk/run for 1-mile. We will then do a post-program 1-mile time trial. You will be surprised of your improvement!
- Form Work: During our walk/run, I will help you improve your walking/running form so that you are more efficient and getting the best workout.
- Drills: We will do fun drills that use different muscle groups and help you gain strength.
- Calisthenics: Strengthening our core
- “Kick in the Pants”: For those who need it!
Fit School will refund 100% of the purchased price for a class, package, or service if the refund is requested within 30 days of purchase and the client has not participated in any part of the class, package, or service. Once the client participates (attends class, receives first email, etc.) in a class, package, or service, there will be no refunds.*
Fit School Annual Package
Once a payment for purchase of a Fit School Annual Package is made, there will be no refunds. Annual Packages expire at the end of the calendar year.*
*No refunds will be given due to an "Act of God".
By signing up for any of Carol Frazey’s or Fit School, Inc.’s classes, training plans, and/or services, you hereby agree to release and discharge Carol Frazey, Fit School, Inc., its partners, sponsors, owners, employees, agents, coaches, volunteers and all others acting on your behalf, on behalf of yourself, your spouse, your children, your parents, your heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate