Due to COVID-19, Fit School is currently not meeting for in-person classes. You are welcome to join us for online classes at https://thefitschool.com/product/spring-2020-online-training/ . We will meet again when our county reaches Phase 3. Stay well!
Fit School Class Times
Current Session: Online at https://thefitschool.com/product/spring-2020-online-training/
Next Session: When WA state reaches Phase 3.
Monday and Wednesday (Click on one of the times below to sign up today!)
- 5:50-6:50am at Barkley Village Pond Fountain Trail: Click here to sign up.
- 8:30-9:30am at Barkley Village Pond Fountain Trail: Click here to sign up.
- 5:30-6:30pm at Barkley Village Pond Fountain Trail: Click here to sign up.
Barkley Village Pond Fountain Trail is near the Regal Movie Theater and Woods Coffee.
Great News! You can now sign up for any of the class times at Fairhaven Runners & Walkers.
*If classes are cancelled due to high levels of smoke in the area, you will be sent an exercise video to follow along to in the comfort of your own home. Sorry, no refunds due to "Acts of God" or "Human Error".
Class Schedule for 2020
July 6 – August 12, 2020
September 9 – October 19, 2020
October 26 – December 9, 2020 (no class 11/11 and 11/25)
Please join us as we work together to help you reach a new level of fitness.
Are you ready to lose weight, gain muscle, and get faster, all while having fun?! Below are a few of the workouts we will be doing to help you reach your personal fitness goals:
- Intervals: walking/running at a slow pace for a certain amount of time, followed by a powerwalk/run for a certain amount of time
- Fartlek: (Swedish for “Speed Play”) walking/running at a slow, comfortable pace for a certain distance, followed by a powerwalk/run for a certain distance
- Time Trial: We will be taking a baseline measurement of how fast you can walk/run for 1-mile. We will then do a post-program 1-mile time trial. You will be surprised of your improvement!
- Form Work: During our walk/run, I will help you improve your walking/running form so that you are more efficient and getting the best workout.
- Drills: We will do fun drills that use different muscle groups and help you gain strength.
- Calisthenics: Strengthening our core
- “Kick in the Pants”: For those who need it!
Fit School will refund 100% of the purchased price for a class, package, or service if the refund is requested within 30 days of purchase and the client has not participated in any part of the class, package, or service. Once the client participates (attends class, receives first email, etc.) in a class, package, or service, there will be no refunds.
Fit School Annual Package
Once a payment for purchase of a Fit School Annual Package is made, there will be no refunds. Annual Packages expire at the end of the calendar year.
By signing up for any of Carol Frazey’s or Fit School, Inc.’s classes, training plans, and/or services, you hereby agree to release and discharge Carol Frazey, Fit School, Inc., its partners, sponsors, owners, employees, agents, coaches, volunteers and all others acting on your behalf, on behalf of yourself, your spouse, your children, your parents, your heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate