How Do I Reach My Goal Weight?
The National Weight Control Registry (NWCR) is an ongoing research study of a group of over 10,000 people who have maintained at least a 30-pound weight loss for one year or longer.
Here are the basics of what the NWCR has found:
- 78% eat breakfast every day.
- 75% weigh themselves at least once a week.
- 62% watch less than 10 hours of TV per week.
- 90% exercise, on average, about 1 hour per day.
- 55% lost weight with the help of some type of program.
Can you add one of these easy habits to your life this week?
Go for it!
Your Partner in Health,
Carol Frazey, M.S.
Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software