In-Person Class Times & Information
Fit School Class Times for Winter Session
Current Session: March 6- April 19, 2017 (no class 4/3 and 4/5)
6-weeks/12 sessions Only $119
Next Session: April 24 – June 5, 2017 (no class May 29)
*All Classes have a 20 person maximum / 10 person minimum, so please sign up early!
- WWU Track: Monday and Wednesday 5:50 – 6:50am
- Civic Field Track: Monday and Wednesday 8:30 – 9:30am
Click here to sign-up.
Fit School + Fairhaven Runners & Walkers Class
3. Fairhaven Runners & Walkers – Jump Start Into Running for Women: Monday and Wednesday 5:30-6:30p.m.
Please sign up at the store by calling (360) 676-4955 or by visiting 1209 11th Street, Historic Fairhaven, Bellingham, WA.
Click here for sign-up sheet.
Below are a few of the workouts we will be doing to help you reach your personal fitness goals:
- Intervals: walking/running at a slow pace for a certain amount of time, followed by a powerwalk/run for a certain amount of time
- Fartlek: (Swedish for “Speed Play”) walking/running at a slow, comfortable pace for a certain distance, followed by a powerwalk/run for a certain distance
- Time Trial: We will be taking a baseline measurement of how fast you can walk/run for 1-mile. We will then do a post-program 1-mile time trial. You will be surprised of your improvement!
- Form Work: During our walk/run, I will help you improve your walking/running form so that you are more efficient and getting the best workout.
- Drills: We will do fun drills that use different muscle groups and help you gain strength.
- Calisthenics: Strengthening our core
- “Kick in the Pants”: For those who need it!
About Coach Carol Frazey
Carol has 32 years of healthy running experience. Carol Frazey is the author of The Fit School Newsletter, The Fit School Diet Plan: 1 Year to a Nutritionally and Physically Fit Life, and co-author of 26.2 Life Lessons: Helping You Keep Pace with the Marathon of Life. She earned an M.S. in Kinesiology from the University of Colorado while working with athletes who would go on to become Olympians. As an undergraduate at the Pennsylvania State University, Carol was a member of both the cross country and track and field teams. Carol has worked as a teacher, coach, and healthcare professional. Her mission is to educate and motivate individuals to make small changes each day to live healthier lives…and to have fun while doing it!
Fit School will refund 100% of the purchased price for a class, package, or service if the refund is requested within 30 days of purchase and the client has not participated in any part of the class, package, or service. Once the client participates (attends class, receives first email, etc.) in a class, package, or service, there will be no refunds.
Fit School Annual Package
Once a payment for purchase of a Fit School Annual Package is made, there will be no refunds. Annual Packages expire at the end of the calendar year.
By signing up for any of Carol Frazey’s or Fit School, Inc.’s classes, training plans, and/or services, you hereby agree to release and discharge Carol Frazey, Fit School, Inc., its partners, sponsors, owners, employees, agents, coaches, volunteers and all others acting on your behalf, on behalf of yourself, your spouse, your children, your parents, your heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate.